Wanna add OTP Login and Register feature for your WordPress and WooCommece website?
Then here we are introducing you the simplest and the best method to add OTP verification to your website.
Here we are using plugin called Digits : WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login which is available for $29 on Codecanyon.
How to add OTP Signup to Woocommecre and WordPress?
1.Buy and Install the Digits Plugin on your website
First of all, you need the Digits plugin. You can click on below link to buy Digits plugin for $29.
Once you have bought the Digits plugin you need to download it from Codecanyon and upload it on your website.
Next, you need to register the plugin with the purchase code which you will, get form CodeCanyon.
Just enter the key and click on save changes.
2.Select the SMS Gateway
Digits plugin comes with 140+ SMS gateways to choose from, But we recommend you to go with Google Firebase as it is easier to configure and comes with free of cost.
If you want to add any other SMS gateways than Google Firebase then you can check all the SMS gateways here.
3.Configure the Google Firebase
1. Head to https://firebase.google.com/ and click on Go To Console
2. On the console page click on Add Project
3. Create a project by filling out your Project Name (Website Name), check your country and agree to the terms and click on Create Project
4. Once your project is ready, click on Continue
5. On next page under Project Overview select Authentication
6. On the Authentication Page switch to Sign-in Method tab and click on Phone to edit that, Enable phone and then save the changes
7. Scroll down on the same page to see Authorized Domain section and click on Add Domain
8. Fill out your domain and click on Add button. (If your website is on subdomain then use your subdomain)
9. Once your domain is added, head back to Project Overview and click on Web icon.
10. Put in your website name in App Nickname and click on Register App
11. Once the app is registered click on Continue to Console
12. Once on console, click on your app list
13. Open app settings by clicking on the gear icon
14. Scroll down to Firebase SDK Snippet on the same page and select Config
15. Copy this script detail and paste it in digits settings.
5.Configure Digits app
Now you have to setup Digits app according to your need.
Here you get the option to choose the default user name and set the forget password option.
You can generate username form customers First name or the mobile number.
As you can see, you will get other options related to Forget Password.
OTP SMS Setting
Here you can able to configure setting related to OTP.
You can set the default Country code and OTP Resend tim.
If you want to hide any country then you can choose that on too.
If you are running WooCommerce store then you can play with the below setting.
Here you can set up the URL which you want to send the customer after the successful login/signup.
6.Style your Login/Signup form
Next you have the style your form according to you need.
You can enable/disable the login and registration fields.
Furthermore, you can add other fields which you want to add by clicking on Add Field.
7.Add the Shortcodes
Now you have successfully setup the Digits plugin.
On shiortcodes oage you will get all the shortdoces.
You just need to copy and paste the desired shortcode and paste where you want the top to display their top form.
Now you have successlfully added the OTP login and Signup from to your WooCommerce and WordPress site.
You can check out their Addons to get more features.